The 90 Day VA Team has been receiving so many questions from all over social media about the program. So we thought we’d take a second and address some of the most common questions we hear from potential students of the program!
First things first: what is 90 Day VA? 90 Day VA is a virtual assistant skills-training program that helps you launch your virtual career in 90 Days or less.
90 Day VA was founded by Esther Inman, who has worked online for 6+ years while helping over 1,000 ladies get going online and enjoying the freedom of working from anywhere in the world.
Question #1: How is 90 Day VA different from other programs?
The course curriculum is Esther’s proprietary system which includes content repurposing; nobody else is teaching it. There are multiple programs out there to help you break into the virtual assistant world so it is important to pick a program that fits your needs and one that you connect with.
The 90 Day VA program is a proprietary program that was created for all the women who asked Esther personally to give advice on how to become a VA and build their dream career online. The 90 Day VA program has a huge network of ladies all over the world that are embarking on this journey together.
Not only that, Esther and her team purposefully created 90 Day VA to not just be a skills-training program. That’s why 90 Day VA comes with:
- Lifetime access to over 10 modules of skills-training walkthrough videos
- VAI Members Club: includes daily jobs sourced FOR you, 4 monthly live calls including Q&A calls and ‘Get Shiz Done’ calls, mentorship and portfolio reviews for all your homework assignments, plus an exclusive private community of girlboss women looking to cheer you on.
- VA Starter Pack: includes templates for contracts and onboarding as well as trainings in remote resumes, booking paid gigs, how to get paid online, handling health insurance, how to nail the consultations with potential clients, and so much more.
With the decision to change work avenues, you need a network of sisters that are there for you with any questions you may have and to support you each step of the way. That’s what 90 Day VA is there for.
It has everything you need to get started with developing relevant online skills, applying to online jobs and helping you land those online jobs.
Question #2: How much money can I make after 90 Day VA?
Pay will be all over the board because it depends on what skills you have already mastered. The minimum pay for job openings that the 90 Day VA team will post is $15/hr. This is for our entry-level and beginner VAs who want to dip their toes in and don’t have much or any experience.
For other examples of what students have earned after going through 90 Day VA, check out this blog post on how Clare started making $3,000 USD within 2 weeks of starting 90 Day VA.
As you grow your skillset and your experience working for business owners online, your income will only grow. This is different than what you have been doing in the past; when you work online, you can raise your rates much faster than at a traditional job.
In 90 Day VA, we also offer higher end skills such as PR, podcasting, video management and content repurposing. These higher-end skills allow you to charge more for your services.
If you come into this with experience, you will also be able to qualify for higher paying jobs much faster. Again, you can work from ANYWHERE in the world and make at least $15/hr and scale quickly up to $30-$40/hr through the skills taught you in the course and the jobs sourced for you.
Question #3: What are the requirements to work as a VA?
We’re not lying or exaggerating when we say that anyone can be a virtual assistant.
All you need is:
- A laptop or computer (if you need help figuring out which one to get, check out this blog post that walks you through the top options!)
- Good Wifi
- Fluent proficiency in the language that you want to offer your services in!
Aside from those, an ambitious and go-getter attitude are huge indicators of how successful you will be as a Virtual Assistant. If you’re ready to get going, dive into the skills training and apply to the jobs, you’re golden.
And yes – notice we didn’t mention anything about degrees or experience. When you work online, you don’t need to have a degree, you don’t need to have experience, and you don’t need any certifications.
All a business owner cares about is if you can do the job. And that’s what 90 Day VA is there for: to teach you how to do the job right!
Other Common Questions about 90 Day VA
- “I have kids and am a stay-at-home mom. Can I work online?” – Of course you can! Check out this blog post that features the amazing Andie who is a homeschooling mom of 5 and works online!
- “Are your students successful?” – Short answer: yes! If you’d like to read more of our students’ testimonials about 90 Day VA, feel free to head HERE.
- “What about health insurance?” – Great question! You can head HERE to find the podcast episode I just did about this topic.
- “What about taxes? Would I be employed or working as a contractor?” – This depends on what types of roles you apply and land! Here’s our blog post that differentiates between the two and explains what either one means!
- “How do I get jobs?” – When you join 90 Day VA, you receive 6 months’ complimentary access to the VAI Members Club where we post jobs every single day for our members. That means you don’t have to go looking for jobs if you don’t want to; all you have to do is go through the course content, create your portfolio through your homework assignments and start applying!
Any other questions? Drop them down below in the comments section!
And if you’re curious to see all the information, head on over to 90 Day Enrollment to see the syllabus, testimonials, mentors and learn more about Esther and the 90 Day VA community of incredible women that she would love you to be a part of.
Joining a sisterhood of boss babes through the 90 Day VA program will get you working online in record time with support to help you every step of the way and beyond.
Esther, the 90 Day VA Team and family of traveling virtual assistants can’t wait to see you on the other side. Check it out at 90 Day VA and take part in the FREE online class!
About the Author:
SamiLynn Masi is a virtual assistant available to help build your social media following. SamiLynn loves to spend time outdoors camping, fishing and hunting with her family. She is a member of the 90 Day VA program and can assist you all your social media needs. Connect with SamiLynn on LinkedIn!